Net Locations, through our Global Colo Partners (Texas, Illinois, New Jersey and Ontario) has aligned itself with some of the best Data Centers anywhere. Providing one of the fastest and most reliable Internet backbones in the industry with multiple points of redundancy and all Tier1 Providers, including Savvis, Telia, Global Crossing, nLayer, Level3 and others. Redundancy is provided on all network levels. We can also provide private cages, large server farms, private clouds and more.
As both a Hosting Consultant and Provider we are capaable of providing you 100% unbiased service and recommendation as to what services you need and the best place to host them at a favorable TCO.
You can only guarantee the uptime on a redundant Web cluster if the network and datacenters you're using are world-class. In our case, we're only able to offer the aggressive SLAs that we do because we're using Rackspace's Superstructure. 100% Network Uptime Isn't Wishful Thinking, It's A Guarantee.
We use the network only for our customers' hosting needs, never sharing it with telecom services or cable TV services that would negatively affect your service.
- The only bandwidth we use is high performance bandwidth, which usually isn't the case with cheaper hosting providers.
- To provide multiple redundancies in the flow of information to and from our data centers, we partner with nine network providers.
- Every fiber carrier must enter our data centers at separate points. This is to protect you from complete service failures caused by an unlikely network cut.
- You get fast and reliable network connections because our Proactive Network Management methodology monitors route efficiency and end-user performance, automatically improving the network's topology and configuration in real-time.
- We purposely underutilize the network, making it resilient to even the largest Internet routing issues.
- The network's configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against any single points of failure at the shared network level. We even provide you with the option to extend it to your VLAN environment.
- Cisco and Arbor Networks continually work with us, creating ever-improving ways of monitoring and securing our network.